Wednesday, October 9, 2013

West Hills Ice Cream



               In the steaming car we finally arrived to “West Hills” we scrambled around the field and playground searching for my soccer team-Marc,Ryan,Brody,Charlie,Henry,Haddin,Jeffrey, Parker,Jake,Drew and me. As we made it to the other side of the area  ]we saw the blue and gray team vs. the gray team. We looked around we couldn’t find anyone so we wondered back to the car as we hear a faintly familiar song playing I ran to the parking lot and there it was an ice cream truck! As I finally made it over I asked my mom.
             
“Can I get some!”
              “Well let me look around for some money” said mom
 After 15 seconds my mom came over and said “I got $2.50 is it enough?”

                 “Yes!” I said as I sprinted towards the truck. I get to the window searching through the 15 or so options eventually I decide on the ice cream sandwich. "Could I get the ice cream sandwich?"I asked.

                  "Sure doller fifty"He responded as I handed him the change I get my cool, frozen, smell less, treat. As I bite in to the hard cold chocolate and in to the thick ice cream which chattered my teeth. As the amazing treat went down my throat I walked over to the car slowly eating it.

                    Then my mom said "Kevin, you shouldn't have that right before a game, coach won't be happy."I ate half and threw the rest away as i made it to the soccer field I see the truck driving away with its song playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment